ADONIZM.COM does not claim credit for any images featured on our site, unless otherwise noted. All visual content, copy and images, is copyright to it’s respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the featured images and articles and do not wish to appear here, please contact us for direct removal.
Image and Content Use
The types of images ADONIZM.COM utilizes on our site include, but is not limited to:
1) Images licensed from photographic archive vendors.
2) Images supplied to ADONIZM.COM or released into the public domain by public relations and marketing companies for press purposes.
3) Reader-submitted images, with the implied representation that the person submitting the image owns the copyright in the image and the right to give it to us for use on our site.
4) Images published on Flickr or other public photo sites with licenses granted under Creative Commons, with attribution in accordance with the CC license granted in each case.
5) Images commissioned by ADONIZM.COM.
6) Images that we believe to be covered by the Fair Use Doctrine.
If you want to remove your content from our site, please email us with the following information:
(1) an electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest.
(2) third-parties, authorized to act on behalf of an owner, must verify such authorization by providing a scan or snapshot of their representative agreement that holds the electronic or physical signature of the owner.
(3) description and site location of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
(4) your REAL name, address, telephone number, and email address;
(5) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner; and,
(6) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
Abusing the Copyright Notice procedures set forth above, or misrepresenting facts in a Copyright Notice will void any request submitted to the site.
TAKE DOWN PROCEDURE
Upon receipt of any notification of claimed copyright infringement, the site will expeditiously investigate, disable and/or remove access of any material that is believed in fact or circumstance to be infringed material.